Product & Service – Stockholm
River is a creative hybrid agency based in Stockholm.
Our story is already 20 years in the making and we’re honoured to be working with some of the best International and Scandinavian clients out there. In a world of constant transformation, our offer is never rigid and our advantage is often discovered in the cross-disciplinary areas. Our design methodology and technology expertise are our guiding stars, and define the approach in everything we do.
We’re searching for an experienced UX design leader to join our Experience Design team, focused on the platforms and services that will power the growth of our clients. Our UX design lead partner with their tech, strategy, and business counterparts, balancing input and strategy from our Marketing and business clients, to deliver exceptional tools, experiences, and results for their users and partners alike.
- Facilitate client and internal workshops, either strategic or co-creation workshops
- Conduct different types of user research including lab and field-based research as well as expert methods such as heuristic evaluations and walkthroughs
- Collaborate with analysts and strategists to synthesize user data and research into usable deliverables to create design recommendations
- Imagine, conceptualize and design new products and services in a wide variety of industries, from B2B products to sports brands together with strategists, UX designers, interaction designers, and prototypers.
- Share client responsibility together with the account team
- Support business leads to grow our offerings
- Structure and plan projects, setting up milestones, reviews, and KPIs
- Lead all user research assignments across the agency, as well as mentor younger talents.
- Rejuvenate our tools and processes in every new assignment.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience designing digital products/experiences/services
- Ability to work in all phases of the design process (thinking and making), including research, analysis, synthesis, prototyping, and implementation
- A creative approach that strives for value creation not only for our clients’ customers but also for River employees and the business
- A systems-oriented mindset, with an appetite to dig into complex design challenges
- Depth in at least one design practice area that sets you apart from the pack
- A passion for creating new methods and practices
- A collaborative nature with strong communication skills, sincerity, and a sense of humor in the face of ambiguous design challenges
- Confidence and pride in your work, skills, experience, and expertise