Product & Service – Stockholm
River is a creative hybrid agency based in Stockholm.
Our story is already 20 years in the making and we’re honoured to be working with some of the best International and Scandinavian clients out there. In a world of constant transformation, our offer is never rigid and our advantage is often discovered in the cross-disciplinary areas. Our design methodology and technology expertise are our guiding stars, and define the approach in everything we do.
The strategists, builders and creative thinkers on our Experience Design team craft people-centric business strategies for our clients, merging the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational and organizational level. As a Business Designer, you will contribute to the shape and definition of business design activities throughout engagements at the project level. It’s your chance to influence and shape the impact design has on the world – design is the problem-solving paradigm of our age, and business design is our way of shaping that impact.
As a business designer, you will:
- Lead business design activities including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, business intelligence gathering and creative brainstorms and visioning and key performance indicator development.
- Shape the state of the River Business Design offering and improve our methods.
- Own the business viewpoint by researching materials from a wide variety of client materials, interviews external sources, analytics and data sources, to build a business background point of view actionable by the wider team.
- Consider the perspectives of multiple stakeholders in the generation of all project deliverables.
- Produce business design deliverables at the project and account level, and provide business design coaching to the wider design team in project and business development contexts.
- Manage client and partner relationships, demonstrating empathy and helping join the dots.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business, from global industry leaders to startups.
- 3-5 years of experience from solving business challenges, either as a consultant or within a company.
- Demonstrated experience of facilitating complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- B2B experience from a multinational context is an definitive advantage.