Product & Service – Stockholm
River is looking for the next generation of marketing specialist. As a growth specialist, you uncover the potential of each dataset and strive for constant improvement and learning. You master the tools to give our clients the right recommendation to expand their business.
- Aggregate data from websites and online marketing campaigns, presents findings and prepares preliminary performance evaluations and recommendations for lead generation and conversion rate optimization
- Implement advanced web analytics methodologies to track audience, campaign, conversion segmentation performance data
- Oversee the use of online analytical tools including Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, MouseFlow, SEOMoz to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions and summarize information, and present these conclusions in written reports and/ or verbal presentations
- Manages Google Analytics set up to support advanced tracking, profiles, goal conversion tracking, and custom filters to measure, monitor, and provide insight into user behavior
- Work closely and collaboratively with team members across social media, brand communication and experience design teams to share data and insights
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to ad-hoc client requests regarding site analytics
- Recommend tools, metrics, and best practices for the measurement of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Assist in creating and implementing multivariate and A/B testing plans (from hypothesis creation to influencing strategy to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis
- Executes reporting and analytic tasks in support of other team members
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Advanced understanding of web analytics tools and tag management for websites, email, landing pages, AdWords campaigns, banner ads, and other online and offline marketing collateral
- Expertise in gathering qualitative and quantitative data, developing reports, and creating client presentations that are insight-driven and tell a story
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen are a must, along with the ability to be detail and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience creating and delivering client presentations relating to site performance and online marketing strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills; must enjoy collaborating with digital marketer, developers, and creative team members
- Must be extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
Education / Previous Experience:
- Degree in relevant field.
- +2 years experience, working with large accounts, on the client side or at a well-recognized search/media agency.
- Structured and analytical mindset.
- Excellent skills from Google Analytics/Adwords, SEO tactics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Keyword Planner, Webmaster Tools, Linkdex, Screaming Frog, SEO, Link Building, Reporting, Facebook advertising, Bing advertising and other relevant platforms.
- Solid experience from working with web analytics tools and bid optimization tools.
- Solid experience from Excel and Power Point/Keynote.
- Has an eye for details and values high standards - for yourself and for your team.
- Communicates excellent in English, both verbally and written