Product & Service – Stockholm
We are looking for the new breed of developers. Developers who are keeping up with and exceeding the absolute edge in development. The hybrid developers, able to both contribute to and from the concept as well as implementing it. We want passionate and ingenious people who are able to solve clients needs by applying a creative, technical mindset.
As a Frontend Developer at River you will have the responsibility to produce and deliver the client side code in web or other digital projects. You will also be responsible for developing the product concept based on your technical skills in the creative process together with our talented UX designers and Art Directors. At River we take great pride in delivering solid products not only adhering to industry standards but also using the latest in technology trends available.
- are comfortable taking ownership of your work with little coaching.
- are a team player with stellar communication skills.
- are known for having a solid eye for detail and a great taste for aesthetics.
- possess strong, well-formed opinions about what makes for a good user experience.
- take great pride in your achievements.
- have realized you’d rather work in a digital creative environment than with the consultancy dragons and the advertising buffoons.
- real-world experience writing hand-coded and framework assisted JS, CSS and HTML. HTML & CSS come fluently to you.
- experience with a major JS framework such as REACT or ANGULAR.
- experience building mobile-friendly sites.
- experience building responsive sites.
- strong knowledge and understanding of developing for multiple platforms and with browser compatibility in mind
- experience working with a source/version control software such as GIT or SVN.
- comfortable with asset deliverables through SKETCH and the Adobe CS
- experience working with build tools such as GULP or WEBPACK
- experience working with NodeJS or PHP
- experience using WebGL