Management - Stockholm
Are you an Account Manager with impressive experience? Are you passionate about communication and managing creative projects? Let’s meet!
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to strengthen our team. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the management of the full project life-cycle, from requirements, through to completion, while maintaining a strong relationship with the client and be their day-to-day contact person. You will be working both as part of a bigger account team for some clients and as solely account for others.
Your role includes:
- Managing project budgets.
- Planning, defining and presenting the project scope.
- Delivering projects on time, on budget and at high quality.
- Managing multiple and parallel projects and teams.
- Daily point of contact for clients.
- Lead and support the project team on a day-to-day basis.
- Effective change management control during projects.
- Detailed task management and planning resources.
- Weekly project reporting.
Who you are:
- You have a proactive approach, fearless but humble, serviceminded and love human interactions.
- You have excellent organisational skills and experience of planning projects.
- You can lead, organise and motivate a Project Team effectively.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the ability to recognise and manage project risks, issues and dependencies.
- You have experience of delivering various types of projects in both digital and traditional communication.
River is a creative hybrid agency based in Stockholm.
Our story is already 20 years in the making and we’re honoured to be working with some of the best international and Scandinavian clients out there. In a world of constant transformation our offer is never rigid and our advantage is often discovered in the cross disciplinary areas.